More about this item:
- This knife set comes with an ergonomically designed handle with a soft-touch layer, making it great for extended use.
- The front part of the blade is used for cutting small vegetables and fruits, e.g. shallot or garlic.
- The middle section is for cutting hard and soft foods. The slightly curved blade shape is ideal for mincing herbs and for chopping.
- The back part of the cutting edge is used for foods that are difficult to cut through. The transmission of power is optimal here.
- The sturdy side of the blade can be used to break up small bones or to break open crustaceans.
- The wide side of the blade is useful for pressing filets down and for lifting food, e.g. herbs.
- – 8” / 20cm Small Cleaver
– 8” / 20cm Chef Knife
– 8” / 20cm Carving Knife
– 3.5” / 9cm Paring Knife
– 3.5” / 9cm Ceramic Peeler
There are no reviews yet.